Where do you look if you want to move anywhere you want but want a decent job?

20

What Girls Said 2

• I would want to visit Italy and possibly live there, but I feel like I should be grateful to be living in Canada right now since there are companies who try to help people (even immigrants) find decent jobs, though due to the economy, I don't think any place will have a variaty of jobs waiting for people.

• Look at areas that aren't suffering from the recession, locations with plenty job opening, get a job that will never go out of business, ex: med field, try to get a job you at least like. get a house that isn't a fixer upper, w/0 rodent infestation, consider how long and how much it takes to get to your job, respectable neighbors, decent view, low house tax and mortgage- the house market is pretty low right now, so houses are practically selling for a dollar, in others words house are pretty much affordable right now, ummm I guess that's it.

What Guys Said 0