Why does my ex "hates" me? when I haven't done anything to him.

13 years ago I was in a relationship with a guy, with time he told me he wanted a baby with me but my reply to him was that I was scared to be a single mother & I didn't want a child at the time. He said to me that he wasn't going to do the same thing his dad did to his Mom, a year later I became pregnant, when I told him he changed completely. When the baby was two weeks old I begged him to be with me that I could find a job that we could work and move together & raise our baby, his answer was no that he wasn't ready to settle down that he didn't want that. So he disappeared & I decided to work & provide for my baby & i. During the years I had no help from him nor decided to take him to court that's not in me. When my baby was one year & 7 months he came back, to talk to me about his "girlfriends" he asked me advice & what not I mean I gave him advices it didn't bother me at all about his relationships. Then he left again but one day when he told me oh I have a girlfriend & things like that I said to him I'm happy for you. He said are you seeing anyone I said yes I'm talking to this there he seems nice, his reply was you shouldn't date man they lie to much I was like um OK. He left again but when we seen each other it was OK no arguing no nothing. So 3 years down the road I met a man who I got married with & I became a Mom for the second time. My ex came back & he was in "shock" when I told him I was getting married, his questions were are you happy? Do you love him? I said yes, he then again asked are you sure? I said yes. Then he said I never thought you would get pregnant again, I said I wanted my 1st baby to have a brother or sister, his reply was I'm the only child & I'm good. In his expression changed. After that I never saw him again till 10 years later he came back looking for his child & now when we speak he disrespects me he tells me I don't want to deal with you or speak to at all I'm here to know my kid, in his sentence he even said "believe when I say this but I wish I never met you". I mean what the heck, I moved on with my life never threw at his face all the things I went through with my kid & that he never helped me, & he comes to me with this attitude. When in reality I was the one hurt by him & kept it all inside, why he acts like this?

11