Did you ever break up with someone because they're too different from you?

Or is that just something you say when you don't want to bother in discussing things and compromising with that person?

Seems like my ex doesn't like fighting (neither do I really!) and just broke up with me for that reason. At points seems like he's acting insecure, other that he just doesn't care about me at all if we aren't having fun...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I broke up with my ex whom I was dating for 3 years. He just refused to do anything out of the way for me.. for example even wishing me happy birthday was outside his comfort zone. His family standards are way different than mine. Also, he is a big gamer. Towards the end of the 3 years, he began spending more and more time with an online game than doing anything with me. I waited for him to snap out of it for 6 months.. no good. He came back after a year.. wanting to be with me and stuff.. I had to hold my ground and say no. Now he's dating a girl he met from that site he played the game on. I hope they are happy together. As for me.. I'm better off without that drama and nonsense.