People, Would you ever see somebody who is in a bad marriage?

ACCORDING to this man,

He and his wife don't sleep together, not even in the bed...

She slept with his best friend

heres the catch...they had a family business together between their fathers and it went under...and his finances were messed up for a while...he just recently got things back on track and he feels like now is not the right time to divorce her due to financial problems he will face...

what do you guys think?...

i know you guys don't know him but I kind of feel like I dont...what do you guys think about his "situation"?
  • Dont see him anymore
  • Just keep it simple
  • Stop talking to him completely
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Every single person who cheats, has told a sob story about their "terrible, failing marriage." It's the MO of the game. One of my coworkers is currently cheating on her husband who is a great guy, but she tells the man she's cheating with that he's horrible and she wants a divorce. She's told me she'd never divorce him. It works both ways. People will say whatever they have to for 2 reasons: 1) To convince the person to cheat with them, particularly if the person they want to cheat with is NOT married and 2) To convince themselves that cheating is OK.

Just to add more evidence to this case, literally within the last week 2 men from my past tried to contact me and ask me out on a date. One is married, the other is engaged. I know this through Facebook and mutual friends. Both completely lied about their situations to me. The married man said he wasn't "officially" married and wasn't in love. The other said he wasn't even DATING the girl who I know he's engaged to.

Don't believe the bull. If the married were that terrible, he would divorce. I don't care if there are kids or money involved, he would leave if he really wanted to. He's trying to have his cake and eat it too. Don't be that girl. You'll be kicking yourself 5 years from now when you realize his wife had no idea about this "not sleeping in the same bed thing" and you're still the other woman.