Is this guy obsessed with me...?

I've been friends with this guy since like, 4th grade. We were in just about the same classes up until recent years. A little while ago I found out through my ex-boyfriend (Who's also one of his friends) that he likes me. I made it clear to both of them, I didn't like him, even my ex told him once and he was like "I know."

Then we had one class together and it was a 45 min. period. He would stare at me the entire class. If I got up to move and talk to someone, he would be like a seat or two away from me, if not next to me. I would move the next day and he would be right there. After our classes got switched again I sat at a table with him and a bunch of other guys. I didn't sit next to him for the first few weeks. (We sat at different ends of the table.) Then one day I came in and it was arranged so that I had to sit next to him. If I moved to sit next to someone else he'd get mad, whine, and complain.

Then people started coming up to me and telling me that he was drawing pictures of me in his sketchbook. He was showing everyone but me. After that I started to kinda ignore him.

He tried to talk to me in the hallway but I had just gotten into an argument with someone so my day hadn't been so great. He stopped and stared following me. I told him to "Go away." and he wouldn't listen. He grabbed my book bag and wouldn't let me go. Some guy pulled him off of me and I kept walking. He followed me up and down the hallway and I kept telling him to leave me alone and to go to class. I tried to go into the classroom but my teacher locked her door cause she wasn't there. He wouldn't leave until he had like one minute to get to class. That's just a few of the things that's happened. what do you guys think?
Updates:
Also, If I tell him, "Dude you're creeping me out, stop." he'll say something like, "*facepalm* I'm not creepin on you ___." Or with the picture thing. "I'm not trying to be creepy."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's got a screw loose. Be direct with him and say "I do not like you." No friend zoning or any of that. Then tell him to stop following you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Go see your guidance counselor, seriously, this sounds pretty obsessive, and that's not very safe for you. Really, I'm not kidding, go see one, grabbing your book bag and not letting go is too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's really obsessed with you, and is trying hard to force his luck.

Simply distance yourself from him and ignore him a lot as to make him get the message clearly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but he is obsessed or really bored. My suggestion is go see your counselor to help out, or get a boyfriend to tell him what's up because it's not cool..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to your counsilor. This is normal behavior for a 5 year-old boy with a crush, but not a teenager. And it might point to possible problems with this guy, be it mental or behavior al. If he continues treating women this way, it might lead to bigger problems in the future.

Go talk to your guidance counsilor. He needs to see someone, ASAP. Don't feel bad, they will make sure that if he needs some help, he will get it.

Try and travel in groups, if possible, or at least with another friend. Walking to and from class with a group of your friends might help, and make sure they know what's going on so that they can help out! Also, make SURE you are not walking home alone.

Tell your parents about this too, just so they can keep an eye out for you around home. I don't think you need to be concerned for your safety, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes