Why if you try to contact your ex he would not reply back?

I dated 10 years ago my college sweetheart. We dated for three years, and were best friends. Our relationship ended because he cheated on me. Long story short, he kept looking after me during 4 more years until he got tired, went back to his country and got married. However, I never had closure with that relationship and I kept myself tied to him emotionally. It affected my relationships with guys until I realized that it was very important for me to have a closure. When he got married, it hit me bad and I ended up in a relationship just because I was hurt. I hurt myself and the other person as well. I have tried since one year ago to contact him, by sending him emails saying that I need his help with ths closure. He only reads the messages (only two I have sent) and never get back to me. At this point, I feel I am over with it, but I just would like to understand why he cannot just reply even with a Hi, or go to hell or something.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's simple.

You need to move on. Focus on yourself right now, and find your happiness.

This guy doesn't want to associate himself with you anymore because he's now married, and perhaps he's thinking that talking to you is leading you on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's married. Because he knows as soon as he gives you any bit of attention, you'll be lunging at him for more. Even if it is negative attention.

Stop contacting him. You're going to come off as the psycho ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes