Why won't he make a move?

So he's popular and has easily gotten the pretty girls at school. But he's been single for awhile and has been starring at me a lot. He tries to make me laugh. He looks down when I talk to him and always smiles. I feel like I intimidate him. What's his problem? Does he even like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he wants to make the move, but maybe your just not giving enough signals for him to tell him your interested. He's probably afraid of rejection. He probably doesn't know how to interpret a smile from you? he could think your smiling because you are being friendly and polite, but not necessarily interested.

He could also be shy, shy people get easily intimidated, I am very shy myself when it comes to pretty girls, I find it hard to talk to them or knowing what to say to them, a shy person won''t ask you out unless he 100% confident you like them., its very hard for a shy person to make a move.

Its either one of those two things, that might be holding him back from asking you out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You obviously want him more, so do something about it. Complaining anonymously on the internet won't change your situation. You know you can make moves too.

0|0
    0|0
  • He does like you. You simply have to start flirting with him.

Encourage him to hang out with you a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. it's impossible to tell just from that. spend some more time with him and see how it plays out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes