Broke up with girlfriend. Did I do the right thing?

So we been together for 5 years and have a few problems nothing we couldn't work out. But one thing was always on her mind. She is from Chicago I am from Boston. and we are living in Boston right now. And she always want to move back to Chicago in 5-10 years and live there closer to her family. This has come up before but we keep sweeping it under the rug. so when she brought it up today I settled the final answer and told her that I have no want to go there there's no drive for me to leave my family and 5-10 years you'd be at good job and have kids but I know she was counting the days down because she didn't like it here either . Did I do the right thing?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Selfish a-hole. She endured living in boston with you, can't even show the gratitude back?

Oh well, then I must ageee that you made the right choice. Do you realize you are making her choose between you vs. The family that raised her?

Good luck, dude. Just look for someone else okay? And make sure that before you hurt her bigtime, fix little problems right away.