Is there anything I can do or can I fix things?

Me and this girl used to see each other last semester. Initially it wasn't supposed to be anything serious but we ended up liking each other a lot. We spent a lot of time together, we were always happy to be around each other we made each other laugh, whenever she was sad or cried about anything I would do anything to make her happy and she did the same for me. And she always told me how happy she was to be with me, how she was proud to let everyone know we were together. I always let her know that I felt the same way. We basically were each others dream person. We never got into a relationship because she was scared of commitment. We came back this semester and she said she wanted to be alone. I did everything I could to get her to see what being with her meant to me. But she didn't change her mind. And we both started getting distant from each other. She would text me randomly from time to time. I never initiate any convos but she always does. We are graduating and I really wish we can change things but its not looking like its happening. Should I just leave it or try to do something?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would honestly leave it alone. I just had a Girlfriend like this. Started out the same way we tried to keep it casual because she didn't want to get into a relationship. But we had so much in common etc, told me how happy she was with me, how I was the best guy she ever met. She may be a great girl, but right now she isn't right for you if she doesn't know what she wants. And there really is nothing you can do about it besides give her time to figure out her self. It's not worth it to throw your self at someone when you know what you want but they don't. Its just extremely painful in the end on both sides.

• Try to do something.

You have already given her enough time for herself

Simply revert back to how you did things last semester. Spend a lot of time with her.