What makes a guy stay with a girl that has cheated on him?

I have this guy friend that is in a relationship with his baby mama and she cheated on him in the past. The bad thing is that we have started to develop feelings for each other and there are times that he acts like he wants to be with me. I just want some insight on why he stays with his baby mama when he talks about not being happy with her.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• That happens because people who have been cheated on sometimes are drawn to the same situations over and over again. People sometimes don't learn their lessons. What caused the cheaters to cheat in the first place may have a chance of causing them to cheat in the first place. That being said, you can't assume that you know everything about the circumstances of the cheating. He may not have told you everything. It could have been an accident. Sometimes one thing leads to another, and then before anyone knows it, cheating happens.

He talks about not being happy with her because he is venting. Of course sometimes he won't be happy with her, but that does not mean that you can take his feelings that you think means that he "wants to be with you" as signs that he wants to be with you. Just because it looks that way does not mean you can be in a relationship with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE