Should I move to Austin or Seattle?

I am trying to decide which of these cities to move to. What I am looking for is a place where I can meet people easily, somewhere that is more artsy, someplace affordable for a college student, and basically just a city that it's fun to be young and alive in.

Anyone have any thoughts on either city?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Austin is one of the nations top ten fastest growing cities in the United Sates so finding a job would not be too difficult. And not to mention that the housing market here is far cheaper than most of the United States so buying a house here would not cost a fortune. I've been to austin and it it is nice, people are relatively friendly and it is home to UT which is a big college so I would say it gets pretty active at night.

Thats all I can say right now about austin I don't know anything about seattle other than it snows...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE