Was I wrong for snapping at my ex for her comment about my current girlfriend?

I was talking to my ex on the phone, we are still good friends, she asked for a picture of my girlfriend. I sent her a picture of her,

She said "She is okay, but our friend Emily looks better and So do I"

I said " She is extremely beautiful, she is the most attractive girl I ever dated"

She said " So you're basically calling me ugly?"

I said " No, but you just said the same thing about my girlfriend"

She said " She is okay but not that beautiful"

After that I kinda yelled at her and hanged up, Was I wrong for her stating her opinion?

• Yes, She was just stating her opinion.
  • No, Opinion or not, That was rude.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, everyone has their own opinions. You think she beautiful, your Ex thinks she's ugly. These are just opinions, not statements so just chill. But you have the right to be a bit upset over it, I know I get upset when people talk about my friends or who I'm dating.