Message for my ex send to my boyfriend by a mistake ..now what?

ok ...by mistake I send my current boyfriend a message that was going to my ex... my ex wants me back .. and he is very annoying.he sends me messages every 2 or 3 minutes and because I don't replay he comes and waits for me outside from my house . so I send him a message to clearly express to him that I do wish to have no contact with him.it was a very bad message ..i told him that we are over and that I don't want him in my life.. I told him that I don't have feelings for him anymore...but by a mistake I send this message to my current boyfriend ..ok and now what? what to tell him? my boy didn't replay to me..what to do now?

11