It's OK to cheat if it didn't mean anything was only one time?

Would that fly with you?

I'm guessing no right?
So far so good. but what if you were the 'other man/woman'? does that mean you are not responsible for them cheating? since they are in the relationship not you?
link OK well was just making sure most of us are on the same page here cause this is exactly what this girl is arguing.

95

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I've always felt that cheating is disgusting, completely disrespectful, and ultimately a huge betrayal of trust and your bond/feelings as a couple. Deliberate or 'accidental'. Being a knowing accomplice to cheating is just as morally reprehensible in my eyes. The way I see it, the cheater has loyalties to their partner, so it says a little about their character that such loyalties can just be tossed aside like nothing. Whereas the accomplice typically seems to be sorely lacking in empathy and compassion for others, and have a very selfish and self-absorbed outlook on life and interpersonal relationships; no regard for others or basic respect. Both actions and the mentalities/traits that tend to accompany them, are to me, unacceptable. Loyalty is one of the core principles that strongly shape my life and decisions/outlooks. So I feel very strongly about situations like these and to a point, I feel similarly about people who willingly engage in such behaviors, especially repeat offenders.