How can I move on from him?

how do you move on from thinking that a guy was so great, only to find out that it was a lie? I thought that he was this great guy, and he was for three years.now he's an a**hole and I can't help feeling like I just want him to be the same as before.how can I get over him?i have trouble talking to guys, and he was easy to talk to and made me comfortable, like no one id ever met. I had a lot of firsts with him and I can't get over him.he lives down the block from me so its hard to see him, but I hate not seeing him. how can I get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how this goes because I just got over a dude exactly like this. When we first broke up, I stayed in bed for a good 3 weeks and had panic attacks. It was probably the worst 3 weeks of my life. We were together for 2 years and he was my best friend throughout those 2 years. I barely talked to anyone else because we were always together. We broke up 3 months ago and a few weeks ago I finally started to realize that he's not worth the emotional stress.

I deleted his phone number and I blocked him on all social networking sites. Not because he was bothering me, but so I couldn't look him up and re-add him again or text him to tell him "I miss you". I started talking to old friends that I hadn't really talked to when I was with him due to him taking up all of my time. Other dudes started talking to me because I was single and I realized that I could do better, and could find someone that wouldn't drop me so easily. Him and I haven't spoken since we broke up and I can honestly say I'm over him.

It's hard at first, but it gets easier. Literally delete him from your life and distract yourself with other people's company. It works.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• ignore him don't look at him and he will get the message and leave you alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i guess its normal to be in pain and cry for a few month. no fast track to recovery . Try to avoid him .

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to avoid him at any cost and keep yourself really busy

0|0
    0|0
  • i know it's painful but the best recovery is avoidance. I went through something similar, I thought this guy was great but I learned the hard way he was not and it was lies, I think accepting it might be one of the hardest parts. good luck

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes