Guys be truly honest, Do all men cheat?

Ok,i have heard so many people say ,in all types of situations or just in general or even nonchalantly,all men cheat...

But what the hell does that really mean,and honestly is it true,because it scares the sh*t out of me,that it seems like people just truly believe this and want others to accept it.

so what's the deal ,do all of you cheat,what? is it that you guys are always looking for opportunities and chances to cheat ,do you flirt and try to make chances happen, I mean wtf,really guys be honest NO ONE can see you ,do all men really cheat...and if so why?and is it stupid for a woman to actually believe her man is true.and please guys don't take this personally,because women cheat also,but I don't hear it as much...

323

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men cheat... Just like some women cheat... Not all for either gender. These people that say all men cheat need to get a life!!! Sorry I am not mad at you its just generalising in general like this really gets up my nose. Some people are quite prepared to bend the truth to say what they want to believe and those people have problems. Saying all men cheat is like saying all women b*tc*s or all women are S**ts, is that true about all women, no it's not and it is not true all men cheat. No of course it's not stupid for a women to believe her man is true, she does however need to be good at picking up on the signs of cheating just like a man needs to be if his wife is cheating. For the women that do have a cheating man I feel sorry for them. I do think women turn a bit of a blind eye to it when it is happening because they don't want to believe it is happing. Yeah well the thing is men probably do cheat much more but the difference seems to be when a man does it girls are like oh what a pig, how could he, all men are pigs etc but if a women cheats it is more like oh she must have had her reasons I feel sorry for her, so they keep it quite. Now if that's not wrong then what is. Sorry for my rant it's not at you, its at this way people behave instead and I am not trying to offend you or anyone else in anyway.