What is the best way to handle your boyfriend going on spring break to party and you can go?

Ok guys and girls. My guy is going to the beach this week for spring break. He is been in the moodiest mood lately, and I'm not sure why. I think the break will be good. I have the smallest worry that he will do something stupid to be "one of the guys." He is fairly insecure and tends to try and be cool for the guys. I'm sure he will not text me much and do his thing. I guess my question is should I make a big deal about him basically blowing me off, or should I just let him be and enjoy my time with my friends. I don't want to be a clingy girlfriend and I don't want to be stupid either.

01