Does a man love and care for you if he breaks up with you before he cheats?

Does a man love and care for you if he breaks up with you before he cheats? I know some men who cheat in front of their girlfriend and wives faces. Sometimes men can be immature and do not want to break your heart woman heart? What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Care? Yes. Love? Nope. When you truly love someone, it's dang near impossible to give yourself to someone else at the same time. But it does show that he cares at least; he knows he has feelings for someone else and he chose to not string you along and betray you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He's not cheating if he break up with you to be with another woman... He's just breaking up with you...

0|0
    0|0
  • If he breaks up with you, then he probably doesn't love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may be decent enough not to lie and not to deceive you but by dumping you for someone else he neither loves you nor cares about you

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , beacuse breaking up with you is not hard as cheating on you right ? what's more painfull cheating on you or breaking up with you ?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he's contemplating leaving you for another woman, whether it's for sexual or emotional gain, then he doesn't love you. He does however, have respect for you which I think says a lot.

Sure, he left you because he knew he'd fall into temptation, but he was aware of the damage his actions could cause

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he has the integrity not to cheat on the person that he is with. However, honey I don't think he loves you, he respects you but he doesn't love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he breaks up with you, then it isn't cheating. It means he left you for someone else.

Does that mean he loves you and cares for you? Apparently not, or else he would've stayed with you rather than leaving for someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes