Do you think moving in before being married is a good or bad idea?

Just looking into the past and doing some guess work, I see myself having my own place in about two years (after graduating from college). I also see myself still with my current boyfriend, however I don't see us being married.

If in 2 years I do have my own place, I personally wouldn't mind living with him. However, my parents would never, ever approve. In fact, they would probably never talk to me again -____-

Do you think moving in together before getting married is such a bad idea? Why? I wouldn't mind being married first, but at the same time, if we aren't married, I wouldn't really care either.

129

Most Helpful Guy

• I always like to try before I buy. My wife and I lived together for 2 years before we married. Been married for 20 years now. No regrets.