Why would he tell me to text him, but not respond when I do?

This guy and I have a thing, I guess we're together? He broke his phone the day after he asked me out, it's been a week. We don't work together or go to the same school, but we managed to hang out once last week (he broke his phone 2 Sundays back). I knew he was getting a new phone today, he called me. We only talked briefly, one minute, and he told me to text him, and I told him to text me. We haven't talked since we hung out, so I texted him about an hour after the call. He hasn't responded- What gives. He friended me on FB... I'm worried because it looks like I have NO friends on fb because I alway deactivate it, then reactivate it for a few days every couple months and get a post or two... Is that why? Does he think I'm a loser now?

02