Ex admitted to using me for sex, what do I do?

i dated this guy for about 6 months and shortly after we had sex, he left me. about a year later he started talking to me and asking to hang out with me more and more. when I confronted him about how I felt during an argument about the situation he said "i just talked to you for sex anyways haha." I felt completely shattered. I told him I trusted him and that I couldn't believe he'd do that to me after being together and sharing intimate secrets and he said "well believe it haha." I don't know what to say back to him anymore. I have small feelings for him but I just need to know how to react whenever he tries and apologizes because I don't want him back. how do I get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People are crap. Both men AND women. It's so hard to find a good person these days. All you can do is keep looking and the faster you get this guy out of the way, the sooner you'll find that person.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He's a d*ck big time. What you do is never talk to him again, don't let him back into your life no matter what. Don't let someone use you, you're worth more than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump his sorry ass and find some other guy that won't use you for sex :) have a girls night out er something to keep your mind of that a**hole

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply start distancing yourself from him.

Avoid getting messages or even tempted to reply to them.

Find a guy who will be genuine to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's garbage. That's something you don't even joke about. You need to lose this guy. Fucck his excuses, fucck his apologies, just ignore him from this day on & find a man who respects you. He's out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex did this to me so I banged her sister.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He's not worthy of you. Just repeat that in your mind. Focus on you, see girl friends, destroy what you have that reminds you of him. Delete his number, or better yet, block it.

I can't even... *shakes head* I'm so sorry. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • WHOA. Uncool. Off the meter on the d*** scale. If he's trying to be funny, then fail fail fail.

I know its hard to reconcile your feelings with what is best for you, but keeping people around who make you feel worthless will hold you back in your self growth. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. This guy taught you what you don't want. The worst thing you could do for yourself is try to make it work because you are trying to find some redeeming quality in this douche bag to tell yourself "I wasn't 100% wrong. I can still trust myself".

When men make you feel like they are taking something from you in sex, then they are using guilt and shame as a weapon. Sex is great. Don't let him make you feel bad about it. Let him go as a friend. Friends don't make you feel like garbage.

Here is a response for you: "I wish you a long life with many women to sexually disappoint. And a venereal disease. Preferably something involving puss".

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes