Ex admitted to using me for sex, what do I do?

i dated this guy for about 6 months and shortly after we had sex, he left me. about a year later he started talking to me and asking to hang out with me more and more. when I confronted him about how I felt during an argument about the situation he said "i just talked to you for sex anyways haha." I felt completely shattered. I told him I trusted him and that I couldn't believe he'd do that to me after being together and sharing intimate secrets and he said "well believe it haha." I don't know what to say back to him anymore. I have small feelings for him but I just need to know how to react whenever he tries and apologizes because I don't want him back. how do I get over him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• People are crap. Both men AND women. It's so hard to find a good person these days. All you can do is keep looking and the faster you get this guy out of the way, the sooner you'll find that person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE