I have a really complicated relationship with my ex who I'm still friends with

I have an Ex who has repeatedly asked me to keep talking to her because she says she's lonely although when I do text her she completely ignores my texts and phone calls when she obviously no longer has any friends and half her family hates her and I'm the only person she says she trust :/ its just so frustrating

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront her about it. She's not being fair to you. You can't guilt trip someone into being a support system but ignore them when it's inconvenient for you.

• actually I've been trying to confront her about it since December of last year but still no reply on Facebook,email,phone or text its also kinda hard for me to forget about her because how memorable our time together was

• well I guess it is time I move and put this to rest and forget about it

• Yes, I think that's best in the long run for you