I had to block her. Any hobby suggestions

?god, I couldn't stand it any longer. My emotions are mixed. She didn't have to leave. So, anyways, I blocked her because I am tired of dwelling on her. Any fun hobbies that I can start pursuing besides checking up on my ex girlfriends Facebook?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• There are TONS of things you can do. Such as travelling, going to concerts, finding other women, hang out with friends/family, learn to play an instrument, learn to paint, boxing, drawing, whatever you wanna do, its your life.

• i already play guitar and have an album out. You oughta check it out! :)

• That sounds like a lot of fun :)

• Thanks for BA!