I got rebounded, have never hurt this bad...

So me and my ex dated for about 3 months, started off as FWB's. She was still txting her ex when we first met, sometimes even when we were in bed together in the morning she'd respond to him. We started hanging out a lot and she stopped returning his texts. She expressed she was only a few months off a long relationship and didn't want one. I said that was fine. But slowly but surley we both got attached and she asked we should be BF/GF. soon as I said we can give it a shot she texted her ex saying she had a new bf...

And she would always talk about stories she had with her ex. Instead of just not mentioning him. I realized there was a sh*t load of red flags I just chose to ignore them because I really liked this girl. She told me she loved me first etc all that junk. But then all the sudden she lost interest in me. Her ex cheated on her and was un educated and I'm educated and a nice guy with a bad side as well.

I just feel used, like I didn't do anything wrong to lose her she just wasn't over her ex. But she made me feel as if I was the problem? Anyone else ever experienced this? I'm having a terribly hard time getting over this, way harder than my 2 1/2 year relationship.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem here is that you know but still you wonder. Do you really know what do you want? Oftentimes what starts bad ends bad because the values are in the wrong places. You'll have to learn from it and suck it up and move on my friend. Never let yourself be a toy even if its fun (sexually). That's just the devil dressed like cupid.

It's common that girls who feel undervalued by their exes and love them make them feel bad even unconsciously. It's a hard time and a hard game. No results can be guaranteed, but you may score. But the risk is greater and you'll be missing the joy of really meeting a good (and sane) girl.

• Well she told me about her past of abusive boyfriends and told me I was the best person she had ever met. Like for Valentine's day I took her to a nice place and she couldn't believe it. I wanted to believe she could get over her ex. I think the next time I see those red flags I'm just going to pass up on it. This break up has crushhhhhed me. Let my self get used

• That's not random. She does has a weakness for abusive guys because she was pretty low self esteem. And whomever can't love herself mostly certain can't show love to others. Hope you learn from this.