If you have (current) messages between an ex, do you let your boyfriend/girlfriend read them?

Simple- Your girlfriend or boyfriend wants to read the message you and an ex were having recently, do you let them read them?
  • Always
  • Never
  • If there's something I want to hide, I don't.
    Vote C
  • Other- explained below.
    Vote D

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why keep secrets? Secrets only lead to distrust and jealousy so if I can avoid those at all times I will. Besides, my girlfriend would be the person who I'd trust and love the most; my ex (or unfinished story in my case) is just that, someone who couldn't see me for the value that my current girlfriend does. Feelings for her would always be stronger than an ex's.