If you have (current) messages between an ex, do you let your boyfriend/girlfriend read them?

Simple- Your girlfriend or boyfriend wants to read the message you and an ex were having recently, do you let them read them?
  • Always
    Vote A
  • Never
    Vote B
  • If there's something I want to hide, I don't.
    Vote C
  • Other- explained below.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why keep secrets? Secrets only lead to distrust and jealousy so if I can avoid those at all times I will. Besides, my girlfriend would be the person who I'd trust and love the most; my ex (or unfinished story in my case) is just that, someone who couldn't see me for the value that my current girlfriend does. Feelings for her would always be stronger than an ex's.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes if you have nothing to hide an that would make your partner feel better and can you help me with a question I need a girls point of view!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, what's your question?

• A girl I've been talking to for a while invited me to the beach with her family and we've hung out a lot before but never really kissed or anything so why would she invited new? Because she likes me and is waiting for me to make the first move? Or... Am I in the Friend zone

• I think your ex should be texting you but if your boy friend is cool with that why hide it ...

• I guess, but it'd kinda hurt that she didn't trust me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never there's no point in causin conflict

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing to hide.

I would let her read it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've never been in contact with an ex whilst in a relationship, however, if I was I'd have no problem showing the messages to my current partner. My philosophy is, if you don't want someone to find out your did/said something, don't do/say it in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend plays with my phone all the time. I have nothing to hide so I really do not care if he see's a text message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. Unless it would make my current partner feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • hide it

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't be talking to my ex and dating someone else thanks anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of the recent ones no problem. Anything from when my current boyfriend and I were on a break then I would not let him read those. Don't get me wrong we had broken up and we both assumed we would not get back together ever so it's not like I was cheating but the fact that he and I still talk might cause him unnecessary concern.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes