Have any of you every cheated, what happened if/when your mate found out?

I had been very unfaithful to my girlfriend and she checked my phone messages and asked me if I cheated and I had to admit it so I said yes she said "was she prettier than me, honestly" I responeded truth fully and accidently said maybe two of them were and she responded with a big WTF there was more than one and I had cheated with at least 6 different girls.

Either way I got slapped in the face and when I tried grabbing her arm while she was walking away she punched me in the balls.

Either way I was forgiven and we are back together anything ever happen to you guys or girls?

• I've Never cheated/ never will its sick
  • Only once, but it meant more than just sex
  • Only once but it was a mistake and just sex
    Vote C
  • I do it all the time
    Vote D

103

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never cheat, it is disrespectful to cheat and selfish. You cheating so much shows that you shouldn't be in a relationship, and are a selfish and need attention of many to feel good. I hate to be a judgmental prick to people I don't know, but people like you are a**holes. She is stupid for getting back with you, because she can do better than scum like you that will probably get 4 women pregnant and leave them behind and not pay for the child support of any of them. My advice is until you are ready to take a relationship seriously and stop being a horn-dog then just date people, simple as that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE