Contacting an ex after a break up?

Have you ever contacted an ex after you broke up with them? Do you think it's every a good idea to?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did but I've regretted it.

I thought we could still be friends after the break up but either of us kept giving mixed signals. At the end, I found out that he's getting back with his ex. I've had enough so I decided to cut all the contact with him completely!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• After I broke up with my girlfriend and she became my ex I got a new one like a month later then I realized that no girl could compare to my ex so I start messaging her and we got back toghtteher

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah if I think it right there is a girl that I use to date which is now may ex we talk every so often because we use to be close friends before we dated and we are close friends after we dated so I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to hear from my ex. She really has no idea what her leaving did to me, and it completely spiraled my life out of control. But I got myself back on track eventually and I'd just like to have one more conversation with her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It all really depends on how strong the relationship was. One of my exes that I talk to we're pretty good friends & talk about music a lot but on the other hand I talk to one of my other exes & it just kills me because of the feelings I had for him. I feel like someone will always still have feelings for the other so it might be a little . If you can't go a day without thinking about them then there is obviously something there & maybe old feelings will come up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, I talk to almost all of my exes still. If you end it on good terms and its a mutual thing, then why can't you still be friends?

The only one that I don't think I would contact is the guy I am dating now, if we were to break up, because I love him to much, and it would hurt a lot to talk to him again

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want to, I guess it all depends on how it ended and if you still have feelings or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes