Would you take offense by this joke?

My husband and I got married eight months ago and I'm three months pregnant. He's cheated on me before - two different girls at the same time in the beginning of our relationship. Their names are Christina and Rebecca. Yesterday we told his family that we were pregnant and he started joking with them, "I want to name the baby Chrissy or Becky if it's a girl!" His whole family knows he cheated on me with those girls. He even repeated the joke. Am I out of line being really really upset?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You should've fired back with...

YOU: "Yeah, and if it's a boy, we could name him Ramon or Francisco."

HUSBAND: "Why those names?"

YOU: "Oh, come on...it's not like you could cheat on me twice and not expect me to get revenge each time."

(April Fool's! Don't actually say the above to him.)

But, yes, you have a right to be offended.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE