Cheating Boyfriend... Help!!!

I'm like 99% positive my boyfriend is cheating on me, but he won't admit it... WHY!? If you're cheating then I do not believe that you love someone so why keep them? Especially when it is EXTREMELY easy to get rid of them and all he's doing is going out of his way to see me. I just don't get why he won't tell me the truth! HELP!

53

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to have his cake and eat it too, that is, if he is cheating. how do you know? do you have proof? I broke up with a guy after almost 2 years because I felt like he put me on the back burner, he would still take me on dates and call just not as often but something wasn't right... I never said anything and just thought I was being "crazy". then one weekend his cousin told me he was flirting with his friends sister...like telling her she looked hot and stuff. so I was really disappointed. I should have gone with my gut feeling. turns out he had always flirted, like got numbers and talked to girls when I wasn't around. which was almost never, we would see each other almost every day.he kept it hidden well for almost 2 years like I said and I guess he started to lose interest in me as a steady girlfriend and he started slacking off on trying to make me believe I could trust him. id confront him in a not so serious manner. if he blows it off or gets mad, he's guilty. when I confronted my ex he got so mad and defensive, called me crazy, and told me to never talk to him again...within 5 min our whole relationship was over. so be prepared for that. he's most likely lying because he knows what he has and that's what he has to do to keep it, but he still wants to have options in case someone "better" comes along, then he will drop you without thinking twice...