Cheating Boyfriend... Help!!!

I'm like 99% positive my boyfriend is cheating on me, but he won't admit it... WHY!? If you're cheating then I do not believe that you love someone so why keep them? Especially when it is EXTREMELY easy to get rid of them and all he's doing is going out of his way to see me. I just don't get why he won't tell me the truth! HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to have his cake and eat it too, that is, if he is cheating. how do you know? do you have proof? I broke up with a guy after almost 2 years because I felt like he put me on the back burner, he would still take me on dates and call just not as often but something wasn't right... I never said anything and just thought I was being "crazy". then one weekend his cousin told me he was flirting with his friends sister...like telling her she looked hot and stuff. so I was really disappointed. I should have gone with my gut feeling. turns out he had always flirted, like got numbers and talked to girls when I wasn't around. which was almost never, we would see each other almost every day.he kept it hidden well for almost 2 years like I said and I guess he started to lose interest in me as a steady girlfriend and he started slacking off on trying to make me believe I could trust him. id confront him in a not so serious manner. if he blows it off or gets mad, he's guilty. when I confronted my ex he got so mad and defensive, called me crazy, and told me to never talk to him again...within 5 min our whole relationship was over. so be prepared for that. he's most likely lying because he knows what he has and that's what he has to do to keep it, but he still wants to have options in case someone "better" comes along, then he will drop you without thinking twice...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why would he "get rid of you? He gets the benefits of seeing two girls. Maybe he thinks you'll be okay with it somehow. Make sure he is cheating before you dump him tho.

0|0
    0|0
    • As mentioned in the other response to the comment below... he really isn't gaining much from me, so why does he bother? It'd be much more practical for him to just let me go, but he isn't doing that! Why!?!

• You should just ask him.

Or it's still best if you trust him. Trust is everything in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have asked him. He just ignores it, gets mad, or shuts me off for a day.

• If you don't have proof, then there's the chance he's not cheating.

Why would a guy admit to something he didn't do?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He's probably just "keeping" you because he wants a pretty, sweet, respectable girlfriend, but he wants to sleep/flirt around with other girls, with lower standards. I'd dump him immediately before he breaks up with you and hurts you. He's just using you for his ego so he can say he has a "good" girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • He won't tell you the truth because he is an a**hole. You can't expect too much from an a**hole, that's why you have to stay away from them. He won't tell you the truth because he wants his wild cheating with other women, but comfortability that he finds with you. It is selfish to cheat, because you are thinking of yourself way more than the other person. Do yourself a favor and if he is cheating like you say he is, then leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is a matter of entitlement and selfishness, not a reflection on you. If you can't trust him, regardless of whether or not he's cheating, it's not meant to be IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should he tell you?

You're letting him be with both of you! Stand up for yourself!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd like to believe he actually cares about me... I don't bring much to the table... We live far apart and only see each other every other weekend. He comes to pick me up to see him. It'd be much easier for him to just not see me. That's what I don't get.

• Are you sleeping with him?

• Very rarely. We usually have his daughter on the weekends I see him.

Recommended myTakes