What do I do when I still like my ex but she is talking to someone else?

well to start off I am a senior in high school and I was seeing this girl for about one year and 3 months and then all of a sudden we were over. I know it might have been because I'm sort of jealous and its really hard for me since she's a tomboy and likes to talk to guys. But now she is starting to talk to a sophomore and I saw him kiss her about a week ago. even though she was so sorry that she did that to me I felt like she wanted it to happen and for the last couple of days I have seen them walking to class together and hanging out after school. The problem is I still like her and we are both really christian so I don't think she would do anything to bad, but then again she has had a lot of problems with her hormones right now and can't really control them. I guess what I'm really asking is what do you think I should do about this situation? should I try to win her back or should I just get over this and move on? But she still wants me to be her friend but I don't feel like I can when she broke my heart and hurt every time I see her with another guy. I know I have wrote a lot and may not even get a response but I feel like I don't know what to do anymore.

11