How to get over the lusting when your with the one you love?

I love him. He is so sweet, charming, loyal, etc. I know he is the one. I met him when I went back to my home country. We spent everyday together! I had a boyfriend but broke it off for a number of reasons & I'm glad I did. For now where miles apart but it's temporary lol & I will be visiting soon. But the other day my ex's friend's boyfriend well ex boyfriend now.. He told me how much he had always liked me. My ex & I use to double date with tht couple. I always found him attractive... Very funny, nice eyes, blunt ... I knew he found me attractive too because of the looks he gave. I wouldn't read into them but it became clear. He fb me & confessed. We met up. I made it clear I have a bf.. He failed to mention his but I already knew.. It said it on his Page lol anywho he took me to his place. We were just watching tv.. Then he says kiss me? I looked at him kind of lost.He just pulled me in & kissed me. I don't why I didn't slap him.. But apart of me just kept going. He was aggressive! Started taking off my stocking... I pulled them back up. He pulled them down & told me to leave them there. Nothing happened he was just feeling me up & then he dry humps me? Lol any who afterward I felt bad. Because I basically cheated on the one I love. We're in a serious relationship & it's hurting me to know tht this happened. The guy made it clear he wants to "make love". I will never take it there. I'm so done with him. I love my boyfriend too much to ever do tht. It's just really hard staying away frm him because he lives near by.. I feel bad also because his girlfriend doesn't know. I told him I can't do this because I love my boyfriend & he said "oh but you forgot him when you were in my bed & yea I know you love him & I love her too" . He decides to make it clear he has a girlfriend only when it's beneficial to him-_- he also said he "doesn't care because he wants me & he can't stop" Then he takes it to fb stating how he is such a great bf?!?! His girlfriend suspected something... But she never found out... I just want to be the best girlfriend to my boyfriend. End this sh*t. What to do?
Updates:
I'm trying my hardest to not do anything. I'm not a cheater. I love my boyfriend he is very respectable & he deserves the same. I would never purposely try to hurt him. This guy is looking for what I'm not. I don't know why he doesn't stop if he claims he loves her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply cut your communication with that guy.

Unfriend him from FB, and don't entertain his call/texts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't have anything more to do with the other guy. You need to think that if he is doing this to his current girlfriend that also says something about his character. You said your not a cheater but you have already kissed another guy so you need to be careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you like the idea of being in a relationship, but by the sounds of things you may not be ready

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much...decide not to be a slore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hump the pillow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes