How to get over the lusting when your with the one you love?

I love him. He is so sweet, charming, loyal, etc. I know he is the one. I met him when I went back to my home country. We spent everyday together! I had a boyfriend but broke it off for a number of reasons & I'm glad I did. For now where miles apart but it's temporary lol & I will be visiting soon. But the other day my ex's friend's boyfriend well ex boyfriend now.. He told me how much he had always liked me. My ex & I use to double date with tht couple. I always found him attractive... Very funny, nice eyes, blunt ... I knew he found me attractive too because of the looks he gave. I wouldn't read into them but it became clear. He fb me & confessed. We met up. I made it clear I have a bf.. He failed to mention his but I already knew.. It said it on his Page lol anywho he took me to his place. We were just watching tv.. Then he says kiss me? I looked at him kind of lost.He just pulled me in & kissed me. I don't why I didn't slap him.. But apart of me just kept going. He was aggressive! Started taking off my stocking... I pulled them back up. He pulled them down & told me to leave them there. Nothing happened he was just feeling me up & then he dry humps me? Lol any who afterward I felt bad. Because I basically cheated on the one I love. We're in a serious relationship & it's hurting me to know tht this happened. The guy made it clear he wants to "make love". I will never take it there. I'm so done with him. I love my boyfriend too much to ever do tht. It's just really hard staying away frm him because he lives near by.. I feel bad also because his girlfriend doesn't know. I told him I can't do this because I love my boyfriend & he said "oh but you forgot him when you were in my bed & yea I know you love him & I love her too" . He decides to make it clear he has a girlfriend only when it's beneficial to him-_- he also said he "doesn't care because he wants me & he can't stop" Then he takes it to fb stating how he is such a great bf?!?! His girlfriend suspected something... But she never found out... I just want to be the best girlfriend to my boyfriend. End this sh*t. What to do?
I'm trying my hardest to not do anything. I'm not a cheater. I love my boyfriend he is very respectable & he deserves the same. I would never purposely try to hurt him. This guy is looking for what I'm not. I don't know why he doesn't stop if he claims he loves her?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply cut your communication with that guy.

Unfriend him from FB, and don't entertain his call/texts.