How much would you be able to stand a girlfriend whol always cry?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 15 months now and lately it seems like I'm always crying. Tonight I cried to him about the do I had when I was little that ran away. He didn't feel good and I feel like I'm starting to annoy him. I don't try to annoy him, nor do I feel like I cry to get his attention because I have it. I just cry all the time and I feel like he's too nice to tell me to suck it up but I can tell that he's fed up with it. The thing is that we've been dating for so long that he's my best friend. Before him I had guys that were my best friends but slowly I started drifting apart and so did they , the only one that stayed by me was my ex and at some point I had to stop talking to him because it upset my boyfriend that I talked to my ex as much as I talked to him. I Don't want to lose him but I don't have anyone else to talk to. How much would you guys put up with if your girlfriend was always crying ?
I should add that I do suffer from depression, He's been there from the start of it.. I wasn't always like this it just started happening in the past two months or so..

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Crying doesn't bother me unless it's related to something I'm doing "wrong" then it's annoying when it keeps happening over the same lame things. But about things I didn't do "wrong" I think it is fine and almost even cute. I think it is nice when people/women are compassionate and sentimental (just because I think it can be nice/cute doesn't mean I won't comfort the person though... I won't just sit and point in amusement of course). He should be understanding of your emotional needs, and he may be, I wouldn't just assume he isn't if he hasn't said anything to you about it.