Is he cheating on me?

I'm like almost positive my boyfriend is cheating on me, but he won't admit it... WHY!? If you're cheating then I do not believe that you love someone so why keep them? Especially when it is EXTREMELY easy to let me go and all he's doing is going out of his way to see me. I just don't get why he won't tell me the truth, or am I imagining this?! HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, what makes you think he's cheating? The problem here is that you don't seem to trust this guy; without trust, you can't have a solid relationship. If you have already convinced yourself that he is cheating, it won't really matter if he is actually cheating or not.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He lied to me about a very small thing a few months back... but it involved his child's mother. And it has made me very uncomfortable and very productive in thoughts about the two of them since.

• Show All
    • He claims he tries to keep it friendly because she has random spurts of absolute torture. He is an amazing father and I love BOTH of them more than I even thought was possible but their relationship is yes, driving me crazy. I am a product of separated parents and mine were ALWAYS helpful and cordial to each other, but not to this extent, it disgusts me and makes my stomach turn. If he wanted to be with her he just would be right?

• Right. If he wanted to make things work with her, it would have happened long before he met you. I'm not judging or criticizing you in any way, but this is exactly why I don't date single parents. For me, it only works long-term if there is no ex in the picture at all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• When it comes to cheating, usually the one accusing, is actually the culprit

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess you could say I "cheated" very early on in our relationship but we weren't technically exclusive yet at the times it wasn't really full blown cheating. And that was over two years ago now. I have been completely faithful since being totally exclusive!

• Show All
    • Well I suppose that is your very biased opinion then. I have no reason to lie to a stranger. I hope past experience hasn't clouded your judgement though!

• Just saying

• Girls usually have a good instinct when a guy cheats on them.

Trust that instinct. He's hiding something and that should really raise your suspicions

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he doesn't want to lose what he has. He probably is not ready for a commitment so he wants to have a steady girlfriend to come home to and be able to go out and feel single.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's the whole thing... He's 11 years my senior, 35, has a young child at home whom lives with him most of the time (not the problem)... the problem is the child's mother, she is needy, kniving, and very demanding. I just have a feeling something is going on with them. Her and I are cordial. She tells me how much her daughter loves me all the time. But I feel like when I'm not around that he constantly with her, well when he has the time. Maybe I'm making it all up in my head... Idk!

• Just trust him for now... Don't worry about it if he cheats than he will eventually get caught.

• It will be extremely hard for him to get caught, which drives me insane. We live far apart and only see each other every other weekend. I haven't been able to drive for a while now so he comes to get me, which is really the only thing that makes me think he isn't cheating. He's going way out of his way to see me. But that being the only thing isn't very helpful when we aren't together.

Recommended myTakes