How to break up with him?

He was my best friend before we started going out (we are together 2 months now..)and I don't really want to ruin it, although I know that it is going to be ruined.. but any ways I thought he was the right guy, and I was insanely inlove with him when we started going out, but now it doesn't feel right, and I just don't want him anymore..and I don't want to be with someone I don't want.. and he probably will ask me why I broke up with him, and I will not know what to tell him beacause there is no reason, I just don't love him anymore..what to do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Tough spot to be in. Usually there is a reason why you fall out of love with someone. Maybe your bored. But your friendship is gonna be damaged most likely at least for a while as you guys will need a couple months apart probably to be able to be friends again. I'd just tell him how you said it on here. Truth is always the best when it comes to things like this. Most likely he's gonna take it hard though because you guys are still early in the relationship.

I know when me and my ex of 3 months broke up I was crushed, she pretty much told me the same thing you said on here. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly is the best policy, do it now because the more you drag it on will just hurt him more in the long run. I know you probably feel bad but you have to make yourself happy first...I was in a situation like you before and I didn't know how to do it either, he loved me and was a good guy but he wasn't for me. I started feeling smothered and catching myself looking at him in disgust, I felt trapped and I had to end it. He cried and I felt bad but I felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off my shoulders. Anyway, just be honest in a nice way...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes