Should I ask him if were dating yet?

So I meet this guy online almost five months ago. We exchanged numbers and texted for 2 1/2 months. We talked about moving in together before we ever met. He once told me he thought he was in love with me. After a couple months he out of the blue phones me and says he's coming to see me. After he drove 6 hours we finally met. Oopsy slept together the first night. He's come on roads trips to meet my family. And has been living with me for one 1/2 months. We agreed early on to take things slow. But after living together with a friend we now moved back to my home town and are looking for a place on our own. We haven't talked about our relationship status in a while and we haven't classified ourselves a dating. I want to know is it time I ask and if so how should I bring it up ?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get which part you guys take things slow.. I mean you just met him and you guys already live together. That's real fast progress lol if you two are that sure about each other,it's not a big deal to ask him! If I lived with someone and he already met my family, I wouldve obviously assumed we're a couple. Just ask him if you guys are exclusive. It sounds like he'll have no problem say yes. If he hesitant and being blunt, kick him. Why would you have sex and live with someone who is not exclusively only seeing you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE