I'm thinking about breaking my no contact rule.

My ex didn't communicate with me on the day that she broke up with me .that led to her thinking that she had every thing figured all out .she dump me without even talking to me to see if what she believes I did was true or not.it's been 2 years since the break up and I can know say that I am about 97% over her.but I just can't take the fact that she is out ther living her life just fine .I do want her to have a good life and all but it just sucks for me becaues I was hurting pretty bad and I knew that I didn't do what she thinks I did.I really wish she would of talke to me because she really cause me a lot of pain that could of been avoided.so I was thinking about breaking the no contact rule next week to get some answers and some closure .but now I am starting to get cold feet I just don't know how she will response to me or if she will at all.and I don't won't to look weak .but I really would like to talk to her.not to beg for her to come back to me.I just want to have a conversation to help me move on .I don't like getting blame for something that I didn't even do and not get the right to prove I'm innocent.

Should I go ahead and face my fear and take a chance sending her a email asking if I may talk with her knowing that I could get hurt again? I keep thinking that she is just going to block me or continue to stick to her guns and not listen to me.or should I just play it safe and keep her block and try my best to forget her and move on .that way I will not have to see her because I know that I still like her ?it's been to years now and I don't know how she will react to me.if I do this.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOOOO don't even think another thought about this ever again. DID YOU SAY 2 years? WTF dude do not be pathetic. You wasted all that time thinking about a word or two that could have avoided pain? You would be wrong !

OMG Dude I'm sorry that you hurt and I am fighting bitch slapping you right now.

You need to get your life back in order. Starting right now!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLOSURE !

when you leave the house shutting the door behind you. Do you turn around and re shut the door? No you don't, because the door is already shut. Doesn't mean if the door shut on it's own. or if she shut it or you. doesn't matter if the door was slammed. The point is the door is already shut ! so leave it alone and walk away.

It doesn't help a single thing or make it easier. IT IS OVER. time for you to realize it.

As soon as you allow the process to of grieving to occur the sooner another door will open for you. but this door has to shut first.

If you need help with that then ask and I will help ya. I've been through this and holding on and getting her back was only temporarily and hurt even more and it never got better.

I was so stupid and pathetic. just like how you sound right now.

• Yah thanks I could Really use your help before I do some thing that I'm going to regret .so what do I need to do to shut this door for good

• accept that it is over and that she has already forgotten about you. Hurts I know but you need to realize that so you can put to rest that there is no chance. forget she even existed! You deserve better and she wasn't it. That is the first thing to do. for more info at a later time friend me up and I will guide ya when you are ready. cry when you need to cry and talk when you need to talk about it, don't ignore what you are feeling or trying to manipulate your mind . Stay in reality!