Please help! is there any chance of getting back together..

We dated for about 9 months but for the last three months it was long distance since I'm studying in Europe. Randomly one day he broke off with me and was really cold/mean about it. He said I was started to bug him too much about skyping (thats because I missed him so much) so he said that long distance won't work and called it quits. We've been NC. It's been two weeks and I miss him so much. I still have him Facebook and he still likes my posts like my pictures and stuff that I put up. He hasn't been online. I saw a recent video of him that his friend posted and he's wearing a jacket that I got for him one week before we broke up...do you think there's any chance of him contacting me? I really miss him and I love him but I'm going crazy hoping that he still wants me back/regrets it. This is my first breakup and my first love so I'm devastated.

someone please help..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There's still a chance.

That is when you start spending time physically with him.

The long distance between the two of you is what killed your relationship in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sadly to say that long distance relationship rarely works out.

Since you two broke up and do the no contact. I would suggest you to stay that way til he makes the first move to contact you first.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. And also you are in Europe now, enjoy your time, have some fun, find friends (date some European guys) don't let this break up ruin your time there.

Stay strong!

Recommended myTakes