Meeting with ex after 8 months

My ex of two years and I agreed to see each other after 8 months. She is living in a different country and I am here for work. We've texted a bit since breaking up and it's never really ended in anything but arguments. She ended it with me and has told me she feels guilty everyday for the last 8 months and wants to see me, that I was the best guy she had ever met, and she was stupid and acted immaturely when she broke it off with me.

I love this girl, I knew it from the first day we met, and I always will. The break up was very hard on me, for months I turned into a recluse and stayed to myself, I had some family and friends that were a bit worried because it is unlike me at all to not instantly bounce back from anything. Basically did everything you are told not to do when you go through a bad break up. I lost confidence and pride, it was not a good time in my life.

When she told me she wanted to see me, my life instantly became better, but now as we're getting close to the meeting date, I'm getting nervous and trying to avoid becoming a mess in front of her. She says she wants to meet and tell me all these things that she's wanted to say to me for so long but was to scared to say because she thought I would treat her badly at the time. She knew how hard everything was on me.

I guess my question boils down to, do you think it is a good idea to meet your ex if you still have tangled emotional feelings about a lot of things even after a lot of time has passed?

20