My husband and I have been married a year have a 3 month old baby. They why did he cheat on me?

I met my husband 6 months before we got married but I liked him for years. We got married and I fell pregnant soon after. Things were OK in the beginning but then we started to argue a lot and he became controlling and then he stopped paying attention to me. After the baby was born he changed loads it was like I didn't exist and he hated me spending time with my family especially my mum. Anyway we had a bids argument when the baby was 2 months old and he threw me out. And then I found out he was back with his ex girlfriend and has been throughout our marriage and even has a kid with her. We live on the same road so I see them everyday playing happy families and he looks at me like I'm no one I mean we're still married but he's calling her his wife. Why did he bother marrying me or even stayin with me for as long as he did if all he wanted was to be with her.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• good question. there aren't any good answers

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE