Boyfriend living with ex and taking care of his child as well as her other child

My boyfriend of a year is living with his ex and his child, as well as a child the she had with a different guy after their relationship ended. Right from the start this has been difficult for me with jealousy and everything. I have never met his ex before because she doesn't like that my boyfriend and I are dating.

Am I over reacting with getting upset that he takes care of the child that isn't his all the time, treats that other child like his own and does favors for her when she wouldn't lift a finger for him?

My boyfriend and I have an extremely loving relationship and I do trust him but for some reason I can't help feeling jealous.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a mess that I wouldn't want to be involved in. In fact, I would never date someone with kids, unless I also had kids.

Presumably, you knew though what his situation was. If so, I think you are over-reacting. But, ultimately, if you're not happy, it's unfair on yourself and unfair on him to keep the relationship going.

What Girls Said 1

• you are wayyyy too trusting. I doubt anyone would be okay with that situation.