Ex girlfriend miss my friendship? Girls I need your help!

I have broke up with my ex a very long time and each time we meet each other its rather awkward not so friendly/happy enviroment,except when she is drunk and she tells me that she still love me.

We had many fights for silly reasons after the break up,both tried to make each other jealous,etc etc.

We Haven't talked for a month,the last contact was really bad,i sent her a message which was sweet and her reply was really angry.And lately she is saying to every1 that I am the one who doesn't want to be in the same place as her,she was the one who didn't in the first place,so I respected her wish.

A common friend told me yesterday that a month ago maybe a bit more,she told him that she miss my friendship (he didn't know that we were together).

I tried to talk to her soon after I heard that and her reply was,hmmm,i don't know,i am not sure (my name).

We Haven't talked since then and I am not planning to try to talk to her after I did the first move.

So girls pls give me your opinion about this really confusing ex,any idea what she is thinking?

10