GUYS - I asked a guy out said yes-then never replied...

I've known this guy for about 2 years, we used to work together until he found a different job and quit which was about 9 or so months ago. We would flirt all the time at work, never exchanged numbers because at the time I was seeing someone. Over the past 2-3 months we have been running into each other often, small talk, how are you, how's work, what have you been up to, type thing and always a lot of eye contact. Well my sister recently moved into a condo and again I run into him there, come to find out he lives in the same building as her. Almost every time I have gone over there as I am coming in or going out he is doing the same thing, he always approaches me sometimes before I even get out of the car. We exchanged numbers the first time we seen each other in the parking lot, he said give me a call sometime... (never have) within the next few weeks my friend is moving and needs help, well he has a truck, I mentioned it to him if he would be willing to help he said and e time just let him know. Well the other day I was over there then left and my daughter forgot her homework on the kitchen table so we had to go back and sure enough he was pulling in the same time I was, I pulled up let my daughter run in get her homework I stayed in the car. He again approached me small talk, a lot of eye contact as usual with him saying call me sometime "my name" before I left. The following day I called he didn't answer he called back within 10 mins, I didn't (honestly) hear my phone. Then he text hey I was at work, do you need help moving? Which was not why I was calling, I was calling to find out if he wanted to go out for a drink or hang out. So I text back and said, no actually I was calling to see if you want to go have a drink later, his answer, yes when and where? me, later tonight 10, I can't I have to work at 5 am, so I then text back, well how's tomorrow night. I never got a text back. Not sure what to do at this point, its now been 3 days and I haven't heard from him, Should I just wait considering I've already given the initial invitation or should I try again? I'm really confused as to what I should do or not do. I mean he answered with a straight YES not a maybe not a we'll see, sure, whatever. As my thinking if he wasn't interested why not just say NO. I really like him and thought the feeling was mutual but now I'm not too sure... What should/shouldn't I do at this point? Oh one more thing, my sister watches my daughter on the weekend while I work, I'm afraid of running into him and it being awkward

07

Most Helpful Guy

• could be something innocent. Sometimes texts fail to send, sometimes, you read them and mean to reply later but never get around to it, could be he's just super busy lately or, my main guess, he didn't see your text until it was already too late.

You do sound like you're being a bit over eager I must say, planning things for TONIGHT or tomorrow. You should plan for things further down the line, a lot easier to agree to a plan someone suggests if its "Lets go drinking next weekend!" rather than it happening today- I hate changing my plans on the day, especially if its for something so major as seeing a girl I'm interested in.

• Thought about that after the fact, kicked myself in the ass for not setting it up for the weekend and not the now/ later today .