I don't know whether my ex wants me back or not its so confusing I see her everywhere

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago after I threw her a birthday party and her excuse was because I was to into her which I never understood because that's what boyfriend are supposed to do help out their girlfriend they always care for them either way I made like a huge mistake by trying to make her jealous by setting up a fake girlfriend which we would have no relationship at all and this plan fell apart because my ex just asked the "gf" whether we were together or not and she said we were not together at all and basically everyone found out about this so I was really pissed off about it and then I found out that she has a boyfriend or real good friend I don't know where he is with her and this person is one of my friends and he constantly pisses me off about my ex and I have no idea what I should do? And I just recently had a 3 week vacation and during my vacation I saw her every single day and now she goes to coffee bean which she never goes to that place because I was with her for six months what should I do please help

11