Can somebody please help me...

I broke up with my ex three months ago after being together a little over a year. I loved him dearly. I was his first girlfriend. It took a long time to adjust to everything about him, but I did because I loved him. We had numerous fights, due to me not feeling appreciated, lies and disappointment. In his eyes he never did anything wrong and could not take responsibility for his actions. Apparently " I was crazy " , loved drama. I hate drama, fights and confrontations, but you refuse to be a doormat! After I walked out, I went 5 weeks no contact. He text me arguing with me, then we were civil and discussed a few things. I told him I could not be his friend because of the feelings I have. It's like he completely ignored that and text me a few days later. I felt happy about the text, a few days passed and I text him, we spoke about everything except the break up. I felt like I was back to the start again and was upset again. I text him to see if he wanted to try one more time, he took a long time to text back and said he would love to get back with me but he is unsure, I then started regretting texting him and all of the bad memories popped back up again, I panicked and text him straight away again and told him that I had to try and I feel relieved I let it out ( I am very stubborn ). I then told him not text anymore. I know it sounds messed up , but it's like every time I try to go back or contact him, something stops me?

This was a week ago. I thought it would be good closure for me, but no, I still love and miss him and I can't stop thinking about him. Some days I'm angry with him and some I am laughing at funny things we did. I don't know what to do.. I don't want to hurt or feel like this again. Please, somebody give me advise..

01