"I'm sorry for everything." what's that even mean?

after Christmas my ex girlfriend and I went out on a date. We got to talking and she said, "I am sorry for everything"

Then I said, "Well, there were things in the relationship when we were together that I had no idea what was going on"

Then she said, "Im just...saying sorry!"

And it got awkwardly silent...so I said, "Well I am sorry too. You know what? Lets just have fun!"

So were cheered to tea.

Then as I was driving her home, she kept saying, "I am sorry for everything"

So I said, "Its OK. I'm just glad I am spending time with you right now."

Then we kissed before I dropped her off at her house.

What did she mean that she's sorry about everything?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• well me as a women if I tell a man that ( I'm so sorry for everything ) then I would mean just that.

saying that means that you are sorry about any and everything that went wrong or that I did wrong in the relationship or if I had done things you don't no about then I would be sorry for those mistakes as well. she regrets all the bad things that happen . It sounds like she cares a lot about you and would like another chance . and if your ready to give her that chance then don't bring up the past with her just forgive each other and start clean . what's done is done and can't be changed she wants to be forgave for whatever she did and I'm sure she forgives you . don't read to much into it just accept it and go forward with your relationship if that's what you want

• I wish I would have known this then

• The guys a huge dork too. He literally looks like Danny Tanner, he is illiterate and can't spell. He would write the cheesiest things as status updates but then couldn't even spell it right. Then he puts up relationship memes that teenage emo girls post but its like guy version. I don't understand what she is thinking!

• thanks for best answer ! . I hope you try talking to her