I became too needy, jealous and clingy in the last few months, my behavior changed totally and that was the reason for the breakup. Shame on me.
Now after three months:
I wanted to meet and she accepted it. We had a lot fun and laughing, and she suggested us to be friends. She said "it would be a shame to throw our great history away, and it would be great to stay in touch."
We are texting and e-mailing almost every day, in friendly manner.
She is very curious, asking about my life and dating status. She became very jealous when I mentioned there isn't anything serious going on... she started to ask so many questions and went just crazy! She even started to give some sexual flirt over the sms... and she said "I bet you are dating many girls again, but perhaps no-one will be so great than me, muahahaha"
- she suggested us to be friends
- she said our history is so great
- she wants to keep the communication lines open
- she is curious and jealous, asking about my dating all the time
- And she also mentioned that she has been dating a guy for two weeks now, even flaunts how nice and hot he is.
Are these signs she wants me back and is regretting the break up?
I'm already moving on, still I wanna see if there's a chance for us. What should I do to get her back? Should I ignore her for a few days...?