Im crazy about this girl. what do I do?

Long story short I met this girl back in January. We have a class together. We became pretty good friends. she's really cute and sweet. she's perfect, she's what I've been looking for my whole life. I thought she liked me because we would flirt a little, but I know now that she has a boyfriend who she lives with. I wouldn't make a move on her because she is with someone. I realize now how much I really really really like her. I've never felt the same way about any other girl. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her, but I know I can't be with her. Its really hard. should I tell her? what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• What you should do is keep chatting to her, joking, subtly flirting with her but do not make a move. In a way her having a boyfriend is a good thing. Girls want what the can't have and since she can't have you ,it buys you time to get to know her better and make a good impression on her! :) IF she realizes that she feels the same way about you than you do about her she won't be long breaking up with her current boyfriend. I would give it about a year (I know that's very long but hold in there) and if she is STILL with her boyfriend and you still feel the same way then just tell her, you have nothing to lose at that stage. AND if in fact she likes you back then you won't have to wait that long.

Also don't be so eager, show her that you are a confident strong guy that isn't waiting around all day for her. Girls like successful guys but do not tell her about your girls problems while still friends with her... It might give her the wrong idea that you're not that into her.

I hope that helped you a little bit! I know liking someone so much on a one way system is hard. It happened to me before and I thought they were the Earth Moon and that stars but in fact that wasn't the case, I'm not with a different guy and he is amazing wonderful and I love him!

Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0