Why do guys cheat on girls that give them everything?

Why do guys cheat on girls that give them everything, and support them. (examples: financially,emotionally, and etc) I think if the tables were turned and my man gave me everything and supported me, I would not cheat. So I just don't get it. Is their something I am doing wrong? I do everything I can for him, and I always put him first. But I just feel like he does not see everything I do for him. Why is he seeking relationships and etc, with other women? Why isn't he fully commiting?

sn: he is also very insecure

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that's what happens when you mommy a man too much. I am not saying women should be given everything for nothing but when you are being his mom he won't see you romantically anymore...

1|0
    0|0
    • But he keeps coming back, and he says he loves me. This has been going on for almost a year.

• BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVING HIM EVERYTHING! You are his supply! Of course he's going to say whatever he knows you need to hear to stay with him. Talk is cheap! Judge a man by his actions. He's a typical con artist.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Some people don't actually want to be monogamous. They try but it's not their real desire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find better quality guys. I never have and never will cheat on a woman under any circumstance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating definitely isn't cool. If I like a girl, other girls don't even cross my mind. All guys aren't like this though, and in some cases girls cheat too even if they are given everything.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• because they take them for granted unfortunately. stop doing everything for them and find someone who will appreciate you and not cheat on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably because you give him everything he could ever need and there's no excitement. Stand up for yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they DO give them everything.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes