How do you get your significant other to stop talking to their ex?

this is really pissing me off, and if she can't stop talking to this dude (who happens to be my best friend) I'm just not gonna be in a relationship with her

82

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with a girl who had a similar issue. Even though she didn't talk to her ex she would talk about him constantly and it was the same stories. I broke up with her because of this and other reasons. I tried kindly asking if she had been scarred from the ex and she denied it, yet will continue to talk about him forever.