I need help to move on

I can't stop thinking about my ex. He means everything to me but I'll probably never see him again. I don't know what to do or where to go.. Please what should I do? what are the best things that'll help you to let someone that means the world to you go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all everyone assumes it was the guy that messed up...was it him that made you guys break up? or was it a mistake on your part? if it was him then yeah best thing to do is be with loved ones and try to be more active in your hobbies. Don't go out talking to guys because just because you're just dating and having fun and not being serious maybe they are taking you serious and I'm sure you don't wanna hurt people just to ease your pain.

but if it was your bad like maybe you cheated or you thought you found someone better but they turn out to be jerks or whatever reason then I don't think you can ever just get over him maybe just forget with time but then anytime you think about him you will always feel bad and wonder what if...idk what the situation is but maybe you should text him and apologize and tell him how you feel...maybe you'll get shut down but at least your heart won't have any doubts...

Either way good luck in life:)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Start telling yourself that the reason your no longer together is because destiny has better men waiting for you and he had become obsolete,x

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Still friends with him on Facebook? Unfriend him and block him. Still have his number? Delete it. Still have his gifts in viewing sight? Throw everything he ever gave you in a box and shove it in a closet. Now after all of this hang out with friends, go on dates (nothing serious), and enjoy life. Hiding by yourself and being miserable isn't going to fix anything and neither is checking up on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone else to get your mind off of him. Just think that one guy down makes you that much closer to your true love. My ex-boyfriend died in a car accident and it took me 3 months to get over it, and I missed so much of my life while I was hiding from the truth and it hurt me more than it would have if I hadn`t kept thinking about him. Stop living in the past think about the present. chill with your friends and flirt like crazy it`ll help. Trust me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • it takes time to forget someone who left a deep imprint in your mind, I would say let time cure the wounds. meanwhile engage in new hobbies, talk to your family and close friends, get to know new friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Remind yourself the reason of the break up and start focusing on yourself and your life. Keep yourself very busy. It's OK to miss him from time to time. Don't be hard or push yourself too hard on getting over him only time will heal.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes