I need help to move on

I can't stop thinking about my ex. He means everything to me but I'll probably never see him again. I don't know what to do or where to go.. Please what should I do? what are the best things that'll help you to let someone that means the world to you go?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all everyone assumes it was the guy that messed up...was it him that made you guys break up? or was it a mistake on your part? if it was him then yeah best thing to do is be with loved ones and try to be more active in your hobbies. Don't go out talking to guys because just because you're just dating and having fun and not being serious maybe they are taking you serious and I'm sure you don't wanna hurt people just to ease your pain.

but if it was your bad like maybe you cheated or you thought you found someone better but they turn out to be jerks or whatever reason then I don't think you can ever just get over him maybe just forget with time but then anytime you think about him you will always feel bad and wonder what if...idk what the situation is but maybe you should text him and apologize and tell him how you feel...maybe you'll get shut down but at least your heart won't have any doubts...

Either way good luck in life:)